You can earn up to 20 CME credits for FREE every year on Read by QxMD! Each search will reward you with 0.5 CME credits. Please note all CME activities reset after every year, meaning that all CME credits will expire after a year and you will be able to earn a new set of 20 credits from the beginning of the year.
CME accreditation is available for the US, Canada, UK, and many more! To see the full list of 30+ countries, please go to Settings > CME Credits > About CME > International Disclosures.'' Please note for Australian HCPs you will only require the certificate Read provides to claim CME in most cases, but please check with your board ahead of time. If you would like to claim CME credits on Read mobile, click here!
1. To get started, you will need to go to the search bar, type in a topic of interest, and read a paper from the search results.
2. After reading a paper you can claim your credits by going to Settings and selecting the option for CME Credits.
3. You will be taken to a page that provides information about CME accreditation within Read app and how to claim them. Once you are ready, scroll down to the bottom, and click Start.
4. If you have searched and read an eligible article, you will be able to select which papers you want to receive credits for. Select the papers and click Earn free credits at the bottom. Eligible content only includes peer-reviewed content and not summaries, preprints, or conference abstracts.
5. You will now be taken to a questionnaire that will ask about your learning experience and information about yourself. Once this is done, you can select the option to Earn Credits.
6. Finally click Claim and generate certificate for your CME credits!