If there is an article that you particularly enjoyed and wanted to save for later, you can do this by adding it to a collection. A collection can be private or made public for other users to read, follow, and share directly with their peers. If you are looking for the Read Web version of this FAQ article, click here.
Part One: Favoriting An Article/Starting Your Personal Collection
- Click on the Save Paper (Star) icon on the abstract or full-text page of the article that you would like to add to your collection.
- This will take you to the Save to Collection page where you can add the article to a pre-made, existing, or brand new collection. Then, click on the check mark to save your changes.
- Click the Back button to to go back to the homepage.
Part Two: Sharing Your Personal Collection
- From the Saved Papers tab click on a personal collection. Make sure to toggle on the Make Public switch, which will allow other users to see the collection you’ve created and for you to share it.
- To directly share your collection, press the Share icon at the top-right.
- You will be given a variety of options for sharing. If you want to get the direct link for your collection go to your email.
- You can send out the email, which includes the link, or you can copy and paste the link to send it to users via other methods.