If there is an article that you particularly enjoyed and wanted to save for later, you can do this by starting your own collection. You can choose to keep this collection private, or make it public for other users to see and to share it directly with your peers. If you are looking for the Read Web version of this FAQ article, click here.
Part One: Favoriting An Article/Starting Your Personal Collection
- Click on the Save Paper (Star) icon on the article that you want to add to your collection.
- This will take you to the Save to Collection page where you can add the article to a premade, existing, or brand new collection.
- Add your article to a preset collection.
- Add your article to an existing collection.
- Create a new collection.
- Click the Back button to save your changes.
- From the homepage, click the Saved Papers tab on the app to see the personal collections you’ve created.
Part Two: Sharing Your Personal Collection
- From the Saved Papers tab click on a personal collection. Toggle the Make Public switch, which will allow other users to see the collection you’ve created and for you to share it.
- To directly share your collection, press the Share icon at the top-right.
- You will be given a variety of options for sharing. If you want to get the direct link for your collection go your email.
- You can send out the email, which includes the link, or you can copy and paste the link to send it to users via other methods.
We'd love to hear what you think about the application or if you have any ideas that could help improve the Read experience! Please feel free to share your thoughts through this quick survey!
Please sign in to leave a comment.