If you are looking for the Read Mobile App version of this FAQ article, click here.
Keywords are essentially search terms you would like the Read app to look for in articles. By having more, precise keywords, Read will be able to further enhance the article recommendations for you in the Featured Feed and Newsletters. Once you add keywords to Read, article recommendations should immediately pop-up for you in the "My Keywords" section. You can see all the relevant articles by clicking on each individual keyword.
- Hover over the top-right of the homepage where it displays your name. This will prompt several options to pop-up. Select My Subscriptions.
- * Alternatively You can click on My Keywords and click Edit.
- On the My Subscriptions page, scroll down to where it says Keywords to Follow.
- Enter keyword(s) in the blank space provided and press the Add button. To remove any keywords that have already been added, press the Remove button next to the keyword.
Note: This feature uses Boolean search. To learn more about Boolean search click here.
- Any changes you make on this page will be saved automatically.